Our comprehensive approach to LCL management ensures reliable, rapid shipment of goods worldwide. We run products in-house so that we control the cargo flow, transit times, costs and information accuracy.
We are the first seafreight provider to build a worldwide, independent LCL network focused on customers' business objectives. Our network provides you with:
- Connection to and from the main ports in the world for maximum flexibility:
- Cargo consolidation in our own warehouses so you can benefit from reliable process quality and company standards
- Reliable transit times from any warehouse to any port within the world
- Direct Kuehne + Nagel road service to consignee door making your business faster and easier
- Minimisation of cargo-damage risk through reduced trans-loading
- Single point of contact for all your global LCL needs
For easier understanding of our LCL service, see below the picture of basic deployment of pallets in seafreight containers:
You can access your shipment status across the supply chain via KN Login, Kuehne + Nagel's 24/7 Web-based visibility and monitoring tool. KN Login provides access to detailed historical and anticipated shipment information, including commercial invoices and packing lists, via any standard Internet browser.